top of page

PALS & Complaints at NNUH

Busy hospital reception

If you are unhappy with the treatment or service you have received from the NHS you are entitled to make a complaint, have it considered, and receive a response from the NHS organisation or primary care practitioner concerned.


The NHS complaints procedure described below applies to the NHS in England, excluding NHS Foundation Trusts.


A Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) has been established in every NHS Trust. Though PALS are not part of the complaints procedure itself, they might be able to resolve your concerns informally or tell you more about the complaints procedure and independent complaints advocacy services.

Maternity nurse talking to pregnant person

Where can I get further advice and help?

The Patient Advice and Liaison Service or Complaints manager at the NHS organisation you are complaining about can provide advice, including about local independent complaints advocacy services.

For further information about how to submit a complaint including contact information please see the NNUH policy below

bottom of page